Reminder: Please send us your students extracurricular activity schedules! (choir, band, cross country, football, basketball...) We love to see our kids succeeding! Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warehouse Desk: If you need any information regarding your students Connect Group, events, have a friend who needs to be added to the email list, or anything else, this is the place to go!
HYPE 2016: This event is THIS weekend so please put the word out with us!
September 10th and 11th. No tickets needed, this is a free event! The pre show begins at 4pm,doors open at 6pm. There will be a basketball tournament, giveaways, free food and so much more!
Pastor Jay will be bringing the message of the gospel to our extended community and part of the entertainment will be provided by FLAME. See more about his music at this link.
We need places to advertise this event! If you have contacts at businesses, schools, community centers, retail shopping centers, other churches, or anywhere else kids may frequent where we can display this poster, please let us know ASAP!
*****or if you are willing to volunteer to help us with this outreach event, please email me and let me know! We need help on Friday for set up, Sat from 3pm - 10pm, Sunday 3pm - 10pm or any days or hour combinations in those time frames!!
One Great Purpose
THE POINT: We were created to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.
* How has God used specific moments in your life to teach you more about Himself?
* What distracts us most from enjoying God's love?
* What does it look like to glorify God in our everyday lives?
Discuss the following quote: "God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him."
LIVE IT OUT: Your student has been encouraged to take practical steps to take his or her faith and Live It Out in the Personal Study Guide.
Here are some ways you can encourage your students to live out their faith with Christ personally, in community, and in their culture:
* CHRIST: Take time this week to sit down with your student and enjoy who God is by slowing down and intentionally spending time with Him.
* COMMUNITY: Identify places in your community with volunteer needs that you and your student can fulfill. Use the opportunity to serve with your student and display the character of God toward others.
* CULTURE: Encourage your student to reread the Scripture from this week looking specifically for how it describes our relationship with Christ, and then use the message to encourage others