We hope you all had a very blessed and merry Christmas celebrating the birth of our Savior and Lord! Hopefully it was full of hot cocoa, good food, and sweet times with family and friends! Now we are just days away from 2018, and we could not be more excited about what this year will hold! We are expectant of what God can do in our church, the student ministry, and in the lives of our students and their friends. Please join us in diligently praying for a spirit of revival to move this year!
Love you all tons, and as always please let us know if we can ever be of assistance for you and your students. We are here for you.
HERE'S WHAT'S HAPPENING IN STUDENT WORLD!
If you ever miss an email or need to find out more info on any of our upcoming events, just click here http://mallstudents.com
Randy Crosby - 9th (11th grade boys leader)
Ashley Webb - 21st (11th grade girls leader)
WEDNESDAY NIGHT: | There is no Wednesday night programming church wide tonight. Continue to enjoy this time together as a family! We will resume Wednesday night programming on January 10th!
HUB KICKOFF!!! | Wednesday, January 17th is our student worship kickoff for the new year!!! This will be an awesome night of worship, games, and opening up God’s Word. This will also be a great opportunity for student to bring their friends!
IMPORTANT DATES TO KNOW: | We want you and your family to be aware of the following important dates here at the church:
- December 27th | No Wednesday services
- December 31st (New Years Eve) | There will be no Connect Groups: There will be one family service December 31st, at 9:30 am.
- January 21st | 2018 Family Ministry Parent Meeting in the Life Training Center. There are 2 options to choose from: 9:30am and 11:00am. Join us for a look into all of the exciting things we have panned for all of our Family Ministry Departments in 2018! New paperwork will be needed for all kids for the new year as well, so, please bring your insurance cards with you! See you there!
ONE POINT WEEKEND!! | It's time to mark your calendars!! One Point weekend is February 16-18! The best way to describe this event is Student Camp, packed into one weekend! We are bringing in a speaker and band from Tampa and we are so excited! We will be staying in host homes here in town and will have sessions at the church! The cost for OnePoint Weekend will be $75 if you sign up by January 28th and then $85 from January 29th - February 11th.
IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND BEING A HOST HOME FOR THIS EVENT, REACH OUT TO CINDY TO GET MORE INFORMATION!! We will keep you up to date on more information about this event as the weeks go on!
What an absolute blessing it is to be able to partner with you! You are loved deeply and appreciated. If you have any questions, we’re here for you!
Luis and Chad
There will be no Connect Groups for Sunday December 31st. Enjoy the family service at 9:30 am!
As you and your family get ready to welcome in the New Year, we encourage you to take some time to pray as a family for 2018. Then, ask these questions together:
- What attribute of God would you as a family like to seek most this year?
- His omniscience
- His omnipotence
- His omnipresence
- His sovereignty
Here is a link to see more attributes of God (https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/attributes.cfm)
- How can this attribute help your family grow closer to God this year?
Thanks for your continued prayers for the students in our ministry. Have a blessed week!